Finding the cause of the problem can be more difficult because of 1 or more of the following challenges:
- No standard troubleshooting workflow
- Increasingly complex network and application systems
- Different tool sets and documentation methods
- Isolating the problem is too time consuming
- Technical skill sets widely vary
When we take a closer look, we discover that often legacy tools and methods are used to troubleshoot daily problems.
However, as technology such as BYOD and IoT become more common, those old-school methods won’t be sufficient, costing your organization time in lost productivity, user patience and ultimately money.